We've been supplying the automotive parts aftermarket and automobile manufacturers with
wiring harnesses for over twenty years (take a look
at a list of our customers). Our capabilities are not limited to automotive wiring, we
also supply marine, farm equipment and appliance manufacturers as well.
Whether your company is interested in manufacturing 100 small pigtails or 10,000
complex custom made harnesses M&H has the resources to meet your needs.
Some of our manufacturing equipment includes:
- Injection molding press - We can custom mold rubber
connectors in virtually any color or quantity.
- Automated wire cutting machines - Automatically cuts and
strips wire to exact measurements to ensure job conformity.
- Hand held and bench type computerized circuit testers -
Used to ensure that the completed harnesses are functional before shipping from our
- Automated terminal applicator presses (over 50 of them) -
Our 2 and 5 ton ton presses crimp each and every terminal perfectly. Pull tests are never
- Hundreds of terminal press dies - If you're applying
terminals by hand, give us a call. We may be able to run your job on one of our machines
using one of our hard-to-find dies.
Some of our design and engineering equipment includes:
- Oce' Scanner - We can scan your existing engineering
drawings (no matter what size) and create a digital file for you.
- Oce' Plotter - We plot all drawings in house, so there
are no delays waiting for drawings to come back from the service bureau.
- State-of-the-art HP computer system - We run the latest engineering design software programs and are
familiar with all popular file formats.
We can build to your print or our engineers will help you design. Small and
large quantities are not a problem and blanket Purchase Orders are accepted.
With 20 plus years of
experience working with material and supply chain managers, we can supply you with product
on an as needed basis, JIT or whatever method you require.
If your interested in finding out more about our production capabilities or obtaining a
quote, please contact our sales department.